View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Hashshashin

jaco is on a distinguished road
Cool

Well, I'm not exactly new, but since I was one of the people who asked Brad to start this thread I thought I'd kick this off

So, I'm Jacoplane and I'm an administrator on Wikipedia. I am one of the main authors of the Alizée article on Wikipedia. I currently live in Amsterdam, although I lived lived most of my life in Genève, Switzerland. If you notice me online at strange hours that is most likely due to the fact that I work nights as a hotel desk clerk to pay for my law degree so my biological clock is usually totally messed up. In case you're wondering, I'm specializing in information law, so once the RIAA copyright nazis decide to descend on this site, you might want to ask me for advice Of course, I'm convinced that although this site has some copyrighted content, in the end it adds greatly to the promotion of Alizée in markets she's not so established (USA) and so increases revenue for the RIAA musicbusiness middlemen dickheads in the end, so if ever they dare serve us with a DMCA notice I'm convinced we could take this to court and kick their asses