Old 06-25-2010, 01:23 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Default Grand Central

Please discuss:
1)What this song means to you.
2)What do you feel about this song.
3)What you like/don't like, and why.
4)How good it is from a musical standpoint.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Please refrain from using one-line comments (ex. "I Agree" "It's Awesome")
__________________________________________________ _______________

1)This song doesn't mean that much to me. It just makes me feel good but I don't notice it when I hear it.

2)I never really thought this was going to be a huge favorite on the album and let alone a candidate for the next single. I didn't really care for it much at first. But I just now looked at the lyrics. Looking at the lyrics and hearing the song just boosted my respect and love for this song. It has grown on me in these past few seconds and I now have an urge to read the story of Edie Sedgwick because of it. I love this song alot now because it has bright lyrics with a mysterious feel to the song.

3)I like the lyrics to this song and the meaning it has behind it. She pulled it off very well and this is now one of my favorites. I started to notice this is the JPVA of Une Enfant du Siécle. There is nothing about it I don't like except that it is a dark tone to a bright song.

4)It is very good from a musical point of view. I love the bass it gives out on my stereo. The jingle adds so much to the intro. I love how it switches in between a dark pitch and a bright pitch when she does the "la la la"

Last edited by User22; 06-25-2010 at 09:45 PM..