Thread: Factory Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 04:55 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Definately a darker song on the album. I agree how it can be taken as a song of slavery to something or someone. That is a very good explanation but the lyrics are deep and people will get different things from it than others with such lyrics.

Just the song itself, very good. A nice slow beat and her voice is excellent. I just LOVE the stress she puts at the end of "girl" when singing "fact-ory girl".

I enjoy the song, yet it is definately a darker song. That can be sensed from the music itself and the lyrics with it. That is why I don't listen to it as much as other songs. But my mood, or what I feel like listening to at the time, will often effect what I will or want to listen to. I am not typically ever in such a low state or mood that I will want to sit and put the song on repeat, but I do enjoy and like the song. When I listen, what I take from the song is more of the beauty of the music rather than the darker mood and such. For me, its more of a chill, and relaxing song.