View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
Wow, where do you find all those things?

Hope it doesn't sound discouraging, I like looking at them quite a lot ^^ . Although I doubt if I could afford them...
There is a book someone supposedly compiled all her items but i doubt it has all her items and the book seems more rare to find than the items . Also this book surely goes out of date constantly .

Mostly the items i've posted in this topic are things i find on ebay like as in stuff i'd not seen before . . .

Some on ebay France or the same site different name - priceminister - but since many of those sellers won't ship outside France i tend to be discouraged even looking there .

Many above are the lesser seen or known about ( to me ) items or simply as the title put interesting ( to me anyway ) items . Not discouraging at all , most of her stuff is relatively cheap which isn't to sound like it's all affordable to everyone as i know money can be spent more wisely on important items . Then again 10 bucks for a lighter is kinda ridiculous to pay so much for , 50 bucks for a lanyard and so on . . . Thanks for the reply/s , keeps me interested .

As for cassettes - til i sold my last car which had a tape player i'd wanted to get a few of hers . .
Also i was wondering recently if in some of the lesser technologically advanced countries if they still used older tech like tapes more than say the generation of those who are now in the US who grew up with cd/dvd . I'd guess yes on that as i'm sure that tape players/recorders are abundant and affordable . Then again probably just as many countries skipped right over tapes . . I dunno . . . Also i wonder if some tapes are bootleg as in not officially licensed material , guessing some aren't legit .

Last edited by alizeefan; 08-06-2014 at 11:58 AM..