View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 06:57 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I first purchased one of these from Hamleys in London back in 2003. They were selling these things in a small outlet on the 4th floor where you could have any photo/image you wanted imbedded into the glass as long as it was HQ. So I went back a couple of days later with this La isla Bonita image on a floppy disk ( hehe ) and voila.

I actually got this one here online some years later though..

it was lazer technology and maybe they're still doing these things if anyone is interested in having one, I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Here are a couple of rare ones. How long has it been since they sold cassette tapes?

I've never seen that MCE tape cassette from Indonesia b4, nice find. I do have the official Mes Courants Electriques tape cassette from france though and I've seen the Gourmandises you also posted one up for grabs in the past but just never got around to purchasing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's a couple of things picked up in my travels.

All Great items, I have those too apart from the Moi... Lolita single tape cassette. Anyway I don't think I've seen it posted on the forum before but I guess 5 was one you had autographed at Alizée's birthday autograph dedication last last year.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur