View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 11:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One other suggestion for Djr654 and it's not sure he should take it at this point.

A few years back, I put together a video called "Alizée - A video history of her early years.". In it I put together a small clip of just about every performance that was available of hers from 1999 to 2003 and I also included tv shows like SAD 2001 & 2003 and just a few of her interviews. I tried to do it in a chronological order, but I learned later I was off on a few and I missed a few. But it's a prettygood base line to go by to compare to see what's available.

Now my video skills weren't that great back then; there's a lot of interlacing problems and different size aspect ratios. That's something I'd like to correct in the near future. It will also give you a small glimpse of some of the great remixes out there.

But I think you're better off finding these individual videos on your own, then going back and comparing it against this video to see if you might have missed something.

And another suggestion I have for you;
Limit your audio exposure to her. You might be in a position when you're not home to listen to her all day long. Resist that temptation. Limit your "listening" to her. It will make your watching her and listening to her at the same time all that much better and I believe reduce the chances of you getting burnt out on her too soon.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2015 at 11:08 AM..