View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée patch - ebay world wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
Wow, where do you find all those things?

Hope it doesn't sound discouraging, I like looking at them quite a lot ^^ . Although I doubt if I could afford them...
I should have mentioned if i didnt already when you search to use world wide . . i forget exactly how you do that in the ebay search menu but it is not easy to find . Its like they want each country to stick to selling only to them . Also it was the same at priceminster where you were better searching worldwide instead of only in your and/or another country like France .

Anyway this is the link to see worldwide search for her items and its a good time seems there is alot of her merchandise as she is somewhat current and not over priced .

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sami...:MEFSRCHX:SRCH

Now the patch people . . The guy who sold it to me still hasnt writ back and i got this idea from another friend of mine which let me use this moment to promote him a bit a young actor named Dylan Riley Snyder he is on a really really funny Disney show called Kickin' It , which i'd highly recommend anyone watch . Guarantee you laugh and he is on facebook etc so if you like the show add em cool kid down to earth . Anyway his sister does embroidery . . she makes patches and such . I'd guess if i can give her or any similar seamstress a good scan of mine they could recreate it ? yet to ask as i wanted to mention the idea here . Maybe an AAM patch ? Could even do a design contest , maybe an A-LIFE patch and other ideas too .

as goes with my ideas , someone will be ebaying patches tomorrow . .