View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 02:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have no idea what the policy of the show is for the tournee. Maybe they ask other competitors from the competition other than the winner, maybe they don't. I would think they do because the reason for having them in the show to begin with is because they think it will help with the ratings and I'm sure that would be the case for the tournee.

I think other competitors don't take part in it because they probably have full careers and the competition takes a big chunk of their time and they're glad to be done with it. But with Alizee, her life is everything and the tournee fits perfectly into her year long schedule if you can even call it that.

Alizee took part in one of the shows and I think that makes her a shoe in for being in the tournee. If she hadn't been, I think it would've been an awkward position having her in the show. Who does Greg dance with? But like I said, having her as part of one of the shows, I feel changes that.

So I'm pretty sure she'll be in it and I'm very happy for her and I'm sure she'll do well, but to tell you the truth, this doesn't really excite me at all. One thing I've often said about different appearances here and there is it keeps her career going and as long as it continues there's hope of another album and concerts but it's getting to the point where I don't see any light at the end of that tunnel and I'm growing tired of the chase.