View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

When I first saw this and even now, I'm wondering is this just a repost of what happened last year or is this happening again? The same locations made me doubt this even more, but I guess this is happening again this year. Then to add more to my feeling of deja vu was seeing she's going to be in Le Grand Blind test.....apparently again or is someone out there messing with my mind????

I'm glad for her. The fact that these places want them back again is a very good sign for them, but still, news of either of these events didn't excite me in the least. I did find some consolation in the fact that another pregnancy would be a real show stopper for me anyways, but I'm thinking she wouldn't be scheduling these events in the summer if she was currently trying for that new addition.

Of course trying to have a baby and actually getting pregnant are something you can't set your watch by and maybe there are clauses in the contract that allow for cancellation in case of that. But I don't think a resort would have someone sign that type of contract. They try and book these things well in advance for a reason. They want to know well ahead of time they'll have entertainment for their guests. After all, some guests will be booking stays there because they'll be expecting to see them.

Anyways I find it encouraging that she 'apparently' doesn't have immediate plans to expand her family.