View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 02:21 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Touring hotels appears to be "as good as it's going to get" for her future career, and she might be comfortable with that. Although, Alizee makes her living as an "artist," she doesn't seem to have much inclination toward "artistry." Take, for example, her tattoos. Those are the worst tattoos I've ever seen on a woman. I see them as self mutilation. And then, her wedding: she had a sloppy wedding dress with oddly positioned sequence that make it appear she spilt something on herself. Unless the dress was handed down through her family, it doesn't make sense for a woman who had money to spend. Most women go crazy trying to get everything perfect for "the biggest day of their life." Look at the rag on her head, what the hell is that about. And her bridesmaids' dresses are a nightmare. A real artist is driven to perfection. I don't see that in Alizee. Despite all her success and thousands of people telling her they love her, I think Alizee has a low opinion of herself. She married her dance instructor. Her ambitions are modest. Although she must work hard to do what must be done, I don't have a sense of commitment beyond necessity. Perhaps Sony cut her off for this very reason. None of this would matter to me if I didn't care about her, but I do. It's distressing that she has all but faded away.

If it weren't for Alizee, I would never have discovered Stromae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO1V...oKWGLu-BOWSnyX

Last edited by Shepherd; 01-06-2017 at 04:42 PM..