View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post

Please don't delete your post, I liked reading it and I'm not much of a reader but this is, is emotions you can't fault it.
Thanks Un-rêve , inspirational as always <3

The Talking Heads are incredible and David Byrne is a genius .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I really see nothing wrong with your post and there's no reason to delete it. As I've said for the millionth time, this is a forum for discussion, of things good, bad, pro, con. If you're critical of her and feel criticism of her might not go over well here, well I've probably been over the years, the one who has been the most critical of her and I certainly would criticize her again if it would serve a purpose and not be a case of something I've been guilty of before and that is beating a dead horse. Please feel free to go into more detail on anything you touched on.

If you want to be critical of me, go right ahead. God knows I've made plenty of mistakes over the years here and I'm sure I'll have more doozies to come. All I'll say in closing is there's a way to be critical and a way not to be. I often have trouble myself, following that concept.
Not trying to be a critique of her all though i guess i come off that way just more an observation . Again i'm not living in her giant shoe so it's easy for me to sit here and say coulda shoulda woulda ( which counts for nothing in life ) .

Of course were all freakin' idiots or we wouldn't be here in the first place but again i love you all . You've personally ( not alone as there are many cool fans here ) been a great inspiration for me in many ways so i'd wish you never feel that ( what did i do wrong now ) way .

I guess it's just hard to communicate with ourselves here , because there is no two way or better to say party of ways interludes within the conversations as well missing facial and body movement gestures parlaying those feelings in a less critical feel of mannerisms . Anyway that is why i always get antsy and delete things because the ghost in the machine is telling me i make others feel un-easy .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what this discussion is about.
Welcome to the club , its about time you joined in !

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-10-2017 at 10:08 PM..