View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 07:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminAlizée333 View Post
Would you say, that your diet is healthy or not?
That supplements are needed or not?(If so what kind)
Do you take health seriously or not?

I for one say I am about close to 90% healthy diet, I take about 20 different supplements and stacks, and I am very serious about my health.

Multi-supplements and herbal supplements including SJW,Ginkgo,Flax,Berries and more...

There is so much to learn and experience with the body and mind, and the Soul.
I'd say my diet is okay. The main thing I take to supplement it is a daily vitamin targeted for my age group. I've cut way back on red meats and eat more chicken and fish. I can't stomach whole wheat bread, but find whole rye not bad so that's what most of my sandwiches consist of.
If you sleep well, are in a good mood most of the time, get a good amount of exercise, keep your weight under control, I'd say it sounds like you must be eating well. Because what you eat has a major impact on your mood and your energy levels. If they go down, then you wont feel like exercising as much and it's a domino effect on your health.

Two things I would suggest you do is have a physical every few years with blood work. They can be a great indicator if certain levels are off. I get one every year, but someone your age shouldn't need one that often.

The second thing is know your family's history. Years ago when a blood relative died of cancer, that's all you'd hear "The big C got him". If you've had uncles, grandfathers, aunts die of cancer or anything else, find out what exactly.

I know a wonderful woman who at the age of 40 found out she had breast cancer and at that point it was at an advanced stage and it wasn't until she found out she had cancer that she found out there were a few people in her family who had it and if she had known, it's very likely she would've gone for a check up earlier. To date, it's come back twice on her.

There's other things you have to worry about too. Locally our supermarkets sell Tilapia fish from Chile. I read some supermarkets that were supposedly selling Tilapia from China and saying it was from Chile and with little regulation over there, who knows what they were being fed.

Farmed raised salmon used to sell pretty well here, but now we are hearing these fish, even in places such as Norway, are raised close together near shore. They are subject to fertilizer run off from shore. They are close together with diseased fish and they are highly stressed. So now when I buy salmon, i pay the extra for the wild salmon.

Outside of the daily vitamin, I also take some vitamin, C, B complex and magnesium potassium aspartate every other day, but that's about it.

I hope this was of some help.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-27-2017 at 07:24 PM..