View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:28 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Yes I definitely see where you're coming from, CleverCowboy. I'm slowly going through that thread and seeing the overwhelming majority hating her decision.

It's definitely something that one notices when you see her. Additionally, the image she projected while in her early days is quite different from her current, "real" one, hence the backlash.

There really is no right or wrong in regard to opinions. Her fans will always love her but her public image is not as sellable with the amount of tats she has. Now I don't necessarily judge how GOOD an album is by its commercial success, but artists have to make a living too, and they have expenses as well.

To be honest though her albums weren't as good after M+L plus Jeremy parted ways with her. I actually like the psychedelices album (It's the only one I have a physical copy of!) but it wasn't good enough to top charts worldwide.

In all honesty, when moi lolita was out, it played ALL THE TIME in Greece. It still plays now on the radio, but back then it was crazy. At least Alizee got to experience immense success for a time, unlike some one-hit wonders like TaTu and Mojo.

Anyone remembers this?

It was around that time that moi lolita came out. Also Amelie, the movie!