View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 05:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Do you know something about it?
If it true, he had influenced the decision that Alizee will be his dance partner. If I remember correctly he said in a Interview when he was younger he saw Alizee on Tv and was a fan of her, had a crush on her. When he heard about Alizee´s participation he noticed his chance! the rest is history...
If only i could find this interview again....

I remember reading he was a fan of hers but I don't know if he influenced the decision on him being picked as her partner. Greg had been a participant in the show since the very first DALS.

I did a Google search and I found in our archive where Shepherd had found an article with a video clip of when she talked about wanting a gay partner.
Attachment 1805

http://www.programme-tv.net/news/peo...goire-lyonnet/

mag article.jpg

I believe there were 3 other male professional dancers in that show.

Christian Millette,
Christophe Licata,
Yann-Alrick Mortreuil

Attachment 1809

Attachment 1810

Here's a Google translation of the article:
" She had asked to have a gay dancer to feel more comfortable!
Alizée was Saturday, June 21 the guest of Thierry Ardisson in his talk show Hello earthlings! The singer was promoting the release of her latest album, Blonde. She has also returned to her beautiful love story.

The end of 2013 and especially the year 2014 were those of the media resurrection for Alizée , big winner of season 4 of Danse with the stars . A victory that now dates from November 2013. After congratulating the young mother for this performance, the man in black leaned a few minutes with the star on the other prize won during the competition: love!

The star is indeed in love with his dancer, the discreet Grégoire Lyonnet , who brought him to victory. Seven months after the dance final with the stars , the couple always makes the perfect love. Alizée told a funny story. She had asked to have a gay dancer to feel more comfortable! Finally, she had a straight, but probably do not regret this blow of fate. Asked by Thierry Ardisson , the new blonde says " very happy " with his darling: " It's the big love ". " But I'll have to let him dance next season ," confesses the singer with a sulky pout.

Fans can get the album Blonde , which is released this Monday, June 23 in the bins. The eponymous single was unveiled last March. In her video, Alizée opts for radical hair change. Dark brunette, she gets her hair dyed blonde! "

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-04-2021 at 02:36 PM..