View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 08:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've probably been one of her most critical fans, but I think one of her most realistic fans. It's doable, but she needs someone who is very capable of managing it. That is something she left behind when she left MF/LB. She does need voice practice, but her biggest obstacles is recognizing a good song when she has one, then knowing what to do with it and she does need to dance.

Edit:

Look too at Katy Perry, a singer I really like. She was born in 1984, the same year as Alizee. She released Eye of the Tiger in 2013, not all that long ago and it's had over 2 billion views. That's 2 billion!!!! It's not the age, it's the product and how you present it.

Edit:

Katy Perry's video 'Eye of the Tiger' was produced by Dr Luke. This is what Wikipedia says about him...."Gottwald's work has been recognized with various music industry awards. Music publication Billboard named him as one of the top performing producers of the 2000" and who did Alizée have producing her albums? Well it certainly wasn't Dr Luke.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-08-2018 at 08:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts