View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 12:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think CleverCowboy is right about her being insecure about her body and I think that kind of shows in the appearance that I took the still from below. Too be sure her body isn't what it was at 19, but I think it's still a very good looking body and there's no need for that. I believe she posted a picture once relating to figures and I'll see if I can find it.

Attachment 1814

As far as the tats, there's a simple solution. She can cover them up, at least during the filming of videos and other things such as the promotion of an album. A Contre Courant was a great video and she had that long overcoat on. Last year I think it was during the Tournee, they put her in that outfit that covered her arms and she looked great. So while career wise the tats were a mistake, the bigger mistake was not realizing at times 'while working' , the tats need to be covered.

Attachment 1816

Getting back to Katy Perry's video 'Eye of the Tiger' with it's 9 billion views. If you watch it, there's a couple of things, that cause your mind to be distracted and I'm wondering if others notice the same things I do.

I'm mentioning again the ACDL video because I've talked about it before, but I don't think I've posted a picture with it and I wanted to make sure people knew what I was talking about, so it is posted below. They have this beautiful, setting, hair do, beautiful dress; then you stick that arm right in the middle of it and it's not rocket scientist material to see that arm did not fit in with it's surroundings.

Attachment 1817

I hate to say this type of thing about her but it needs to be said if there is any hope of her putting out a successful product some day in relation to her singing. She's not Joan Jett, who actually is a good looking woman but has a wild image and it wouldn't surprise you if Joan showed up with more tattoos or piercings. She's Alizée whose name when mention still brings images to mind of great beauty. That's her forte, even today and she needs to use it to her advantage.

Attachment 1815

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-09-2022 at 11:44 PM..