View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

I tried translating what I could from those articles myself and even though it's not great I got the gist of it. Nevertheless a good translation is still welcome.

"Like mother, like daughter. Very active on instagram. Alizée has just published a photograph of her daughter Annily. Born from her relationship with the former acamaidian Jeremy Chatelain, the teenager, who will be 12 in the month of April, looks more like her mother. If the interpreter of Moi Lolita Eve not have not revealed
her face. in a simple photo taken back a show that they were real look-alikes. With her black hair, her leather jacket and her jeans, the girl has the same look, the same look and the same silhouette that her mother has, fun from their resemblance: "me? Not my daughter" it's written in legend."

"Mother and protective, Alizée takes care to preserve her girl from the dangers of fame and all offer her a life as normal as possible. Anxious to preserve her anonymity, the former candidate of dancing with the stars states her daughter is a child like all the others."

"She did not choose to be the daughter of someone famous. Until her eighteen year, I don't go her not, and after that,. It will be her choice... ", she explained when she came on the set of kindergardens, on france 5"

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur