View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:51 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Well, some of us prefer to be realistic rather than idealistic. To be honest, the title was more of an attention grabber, but I had a response to what Scruffy said.

Edit:

Also, it's not speculation. I won't be giving out anymore of my info though, because it's not appreciated. I could give a lot more details, but what I've given so far isn't even really deserved.
Well I think my own version of events is very realistic, and it is consistent with the material that you posted in the first screen shot, but I use the word 'speculation' because unless or until I hear it from her personally there has to remain an element of doubt. That's just how I roll. But I would add that I came to these conclusions independently by analysing the basic facts: ie a sudden and dramatic departure from her mentors during a commercially successful period and the simultanious marriage, her whole demaenour during her performances at various times before that point, the nature of Mylene's career and her performances and Alizee's subsequent image and performances, style of dress etc after 2004.