View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 10:17 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Everyone is a critic. It's easy to be the arm chair quarterback and think you know what is best for Alizée with out knowing who she really is.

Most of us guys look at a pretty woman and impose what we would like Alizée to be in our perfect world. Sorry guys but I'm going to burst your bubble.

1. She isn't an American woman and really isn't a French woman, she is Corsican, and yes that does make her a little different from the rest of the women you think you know.

2. The older guys on the board, how often are you hanging around or dealing (Not on the Net) with people 18-30 years of age? She is typical of this younger generation when it comes to the tattoo's and piercings. Most the teenagers and twenty somethings I know have two or more tattoo's. Of course none of us want to see the woman of our dreams tattooing her body up but remember it is her body not ours. Like I say to some of my woman employee's when they whine to me about something I'm doing that they don't approve of, I hold up my left hand and say do you see a wedding ring on my finger? No you don't, I'm not married to you so I don't have to listen to you or put up with your mouth.

3. I may have not been thrilled with her last album but I still bought it and do listen to it occasionally. When the new one comes out I'll be buying it on the release date as I have with the last two. She puts the songs on the album she likes and "we'll just have to deal with it".

4. Right now she is in her rebellious state and she'll come around and grow up in a few years. Look at Madonna it wasn't until she had her daughter that she finally woke up and realized she needed to act like an adult. If Alizée's parents were not around to run home to and baby sit Annili, I'd bet she would have grown up a little quicker. We have always known Alizée was immature but that was a trait many of us looked at as a positive, and it still is. That little girl persona is still there and she is still acting like a teenager in someways.

I fell for this woman back in December 2004 and I'm still just as fond of her as I was the first time I saw her. It just kills me every time I see a new tattoo appear on her body.

Last edited by ALS; 05-30-2012 at 10:22 AM..