View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 01:25 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Interesting exchange on FB. A member saw a post which he interpreted in a way that he thought MF might be retiring. I think it was just a misunderstanding. Ghislain Rossi, who runs one of the largest FB sites as far as Alizee concerned, said that MF has no plans to retire soon, but he has little hope for another album from Alizee. I can't blame him for that view. He says Ske Leton seems to think there will be another album. I think a few months after the baby is born, we will find out. I thought this would be around the end of the year, but I thought the baby would come sooner. With a delivery in November, we probably wont hear until the spring, what her future plans are.
Ske never came out and said it but he might have started some rumors posting an album announcement like Alizee posted the baby announcement. He replied to one of the comments that he is just hoping, that's all.

Maybe if this year is the last year that Mylene will tour, all the stage equipment might be used to support Julia should her album do well and she starts giving concerts. #MESUISTROMPÉE was a big step up compared to SEXTO and am impressed.

Alizee seems to be at a crucial juncture in her life/career. She has performed in front of audiences singing and dancing nearly all of her life. Her dancing days, at least the type that her and Greg has done, is most likely over. But she can still sing. She will still have the dance studio. Her future will be apparent to us in a year.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 05-30-2019 at 01:44 PM..