View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 03:26 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post

Alizée has changed. She betrayed, not me as a person but the whole world of music and all of her music fans in favor of Danse avec les stars. Do you realize that we've lost the singer Alizée because of this stupid reality show? Following that, she is gradually disappearing as a public person. Her fan sites throughout the world are closing because people don't believe in her anymore. She is so overwhelmed by her husband that doesn't even notice that. I would like to see her on top again but don't know how to help considering she doesn't want to help herself. Why did she say that she doesn't want to record a new album anymore? Is she going to perform alongside Grégoire onstage until the end of time? DALS is over for a long time but life continues. I was embarrassed at the time of watching this strange performance:

for which "Grégoire and his Lolita" is the best name. Isn't it detrimental to her career (in case she wants to pursue it, of course)?
I understand your feelings but I can't agree with them.
I think you are missing the point: yes, Alizée is a singer (some say "was"), but first of all she is a person. As a person she has her own dreams and passions like everyone else. She is not pursuing any kind of career: she decided what is important in her life and it is love for her family and her dream of dancing. That's a fact. It's her life, her choices and they can't be judged. I think that every single person on Earth wants to be happy in their life. This is her happiness, she doesn't care about popularity and other business stuff.
I'm the first of her fans that wants her to come back to music. I've said it other times, I'm sure she will come back. But there can only be hope. The first thing is her happiness and now she is happy, so everything else doesn't matter.
It wasn't DALS that put an end to her singer career. It was the 3 album flops in a row and a canceled tour. She might even say that her fans betrayed her... Or maybe it was just the fact that she was no longer a good artist. Who knows?
But one thing is sure: for now she wants to perform alongside Greg on a stage called life.
So, if you are just a fan of her, I could understand your feelings, it's normal: there are thousands of singers/actors/artists who says "stop!". So, to answer your question: she doesn't want to record a new album because, for now, it wouldn't make her happy. And if Alizée is more than just a performer to you, you can do nothing but accepting it. Like everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
Do you remember the promising actor Roberto Benigni who used to put her wife in any movie he starred? Where is he now? People has forgotten him. I didn't closely monitor Madonna and Jennifer Lopez during their concert tours but I don't remember seeing them alongside their (more famous than Grégoire, by the way) husbands onstage.
So, these examples aren't appropriate, because she is not working with her husband in order to become more famous or gain more success; she works with him because she is happy this way.

And by the way Roberto Benigni won an Oscar by acting together with her wife. Ten years ago he got a nomination for the Nobel prize in Literature and he is one of the most influential intellectuals of Italian culture. And few years ago I think Dan Brown wanted him for the adaptation of one of his latest books: Inferno. So, yeah, he's a good boy.

So, that's it. I hope your feeling of being betrayed could become a feeling of happiness for her

Last edited by Aragorn97; 09-12-2019 at 03:39 PM..