View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 03:28 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Geez, I genuinely hope not, for her sake as well as ours. If Lili decides to take another four years off between albums...even the Mexican fans will have forgotten about her by then. And then where will she be?

Bleah. I'm so tired of all this uncertainty and doom & gloom, and it's only been a few months. I have no idea how you guys weathered four years of this. I really wish Lili would give us a head's up in some way.
most didnt, ive been scanning this site for at least two or three years now, theres only about ten of the original nearly three hundred left now.....im personally hoping she comes back with memories of Gourmandises and makes more music with that flavorful blaze to it. And like many said. If she can't speak, we can only guess and anticipate. Perhaps she isnt nearly as successful because Psychedelices was just way too different from her first two which is what shes most known for. Or as others said....because she broke off from Mylene. Any guess is as good as how far the word can travel.....we won't be sure until she gets back up and decides to impress us again, i think thats one reason why people have held on so long, to be impressed, but i guess they werent.

Last edited by MonteCristo; 12-10-2008 at 03:40 PM..