View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I just had my 2nd Dream of Alizée last night and today is my birthday!.... This is the best dream my subconscious mind could have thought of for my birthday!... Thanks subconscious mind!....

I had a weird dream that it was today already and Alizée came by my job to visit the employees! And it makes perfect sense because why wouldn't she want to do that? ... but anyway... she didn't speak in the dream, she smiled A LOT though! and I noticed her tattoo's and her bracelets and hair... heck, I even got to shake her hand and she hung out with me too! Because, hey, it's my dream! ...

so anyway... I was showing her around and pulling her to all the cool things to see and what not (and in my dream I could actually feel which was kind of cool) ... and I remember thinking to myself... wait! "shouldn's she be at Les Enfoirés in Lyon, France?" So then I asked her! I said, "Alizée, what are you doing here? Don't you have a show to perform at Les Enfoirés today?" And she Smiled and nodding "no" .... and she appeared to understand me... and then I... like an idiot... woke myself up because I had just realized that she cannot be here because she is in Lyon, France... blah...

By the way... I didn't realize that yesterday was the last day... so she was right in my dream when she nodded "no" ... I wonder if I had known that she was done yesterday... if my dream would have maybe gone on longer?

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 02-07-2012 at 10:57 PM..