View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 06:36 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I'll touch on the DALS and Enfoires items in the Enfoires thread.

Getting back to AIFC.... Sure, Alizée might be aware of the group, but that doesn't mean she is impressed or even cares.

I tried that link https://www.facebook.com/groups/alizee.AIFC/ but this is all I saw.

I guess you have to give your life to Facebook to be a fan of the future.

Anyway I tried to cheat but the group isn't open and public.

It's closed and private. No Alizée for me. Nor for any people just curious to know more about Alizée. More promo points for the group. So I still can't see how amazing it is.

But on the regular page I saw photos that looked like they were personal photos lifted from private pages and not intended to be shared. Also some photos with Annily that Alizée never posted. Alizée has never posted a photo that shows her daughter's face. Why would a fan? Also proudly displayed are photos taken from other fan pages and sites and then re-branded with the AIFC logo. Maybe there are other things there, but this is what stands out to me.

They certainly are a prolific bunch. But sometimes quality over quantity is more pleasant.

Maybe I'm still wrong, but I can't get past the disrespect and attention seeking. And everyone in love with Lolita.

Anyway, the last thing I want to do is to tell anyone how to be a fan. This fan isn't interested in being a part of that. I've said too much already and I'm hoping that I don't let myself get drawn back in. Sorry for the interruption.