View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 06:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As Fall06 said, this makes no sense. How often do major gigs like this come up? How much does he as a dancer make during the course of the year and to cancel at this late hour is going to damage his reputation, if it's for reasons other than illness or injury.

As far as Alizee being jealous, I'm not saying she is, but it's a definite possibility. She went with out a man for years for the sake of her family and even asked for a gay partner in DALS, but that didn't happen and she fell in love. Now that she has it again, I'm sure she's going to try hard not to lose it, maybe too hard.

Someone mentioned maybe he wimped out under pressure from her, but maybe it was a case of he couldn't work with her watching over him and if that's the case, there's trouble on the horizon, because that's his livelyhood. It looks like Alizee wont be putting much bread on the table in the future, so it's up to him and if he's not happy in his working conditions, that's a major problem and "if" there was a change in body language, this could be the cause.

But it's all just speculation at this point. Hopefully it's just an illness or injury that he will recover fully from.

But getting back to the marriage side of the equation. Can they get officially married in France if she got married in the U.S. or maybe that alleged vacation to N Y during one of it's coldest winters took care of that.

I mentioned a few weeks ago concerning Gregoire that with DALS coming up, she should seal the deal. If she did, she wouldn't have that much to worry about. Well in today's society there'd still be plenty to worry about, but it would have been the smart thing to do if she wants to do everything she can to keep him.