View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 09:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I believe they did the filming for Superkids over the course of several days, but then they are only putting on one show a week, so Alizée would probably only have to be in Paris or wherever this film is produced for maybe less than a week to produce a months worth of shows. That's not a bad schedule, in fact it's probably perfect for her.

As far as her fans, if it wasn't for the wedding, there would probably be very little to look forward to. I have a feeling it will be relatively private, but as far as what I enjoy, I'd love to see what I consider a typical American wedding. First two dances with Greg and then her dad, hopefully one a waltz. Then a lot of those fun dances that are a part of so many weddings, such as the chicken dance, gangman style, the macarana, thriller! There is so much potential to have an event, all her fans would love to see, especially with two great dancers, but again, I think it will be very private and so really, there is nothing in the foreseeable future to look forward to. It's the wedding or nothing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-09-2016 at 09:45 PM..