View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 02:26 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I don't know about the others, but Alizee is clearly the youngest and most beautiful of the four. Also, she has a child; do any of the others have children?

I can see why they are focusing one her.

I saw one image of the 4 judges standing (looks like after one of the performances). Only the two women were smiling, and only Alizee looked dynamic (she had her hands in the air).

If anyone has seen the show, how would you compare the "entertainment value" of the judges with the ones on DALS?
It's probably wouldn't be accurate to say how entertaining the other judges were without knowing what they were saying, but from what I tell, like you said, Alizée looked very dynamic.

As far as if the show tanks, it wont be her fault. She's been the best part of the show so far, imho.

Getting back to other stuff we were talking about where we have dancing and shows like this instead of an album. The thought struck me what would we have if we didn't have DALS. 5 had just flopped. It's very possible that she might have called it quits to her pursuing an album any more. She said in the SAGA show that DALS gave her the confidence to tryanother album. It's too bad they rushed it out to take advantage of her new found popularity instead of taking the time to do it right. So I guess we again have to be grateful for what we have.