View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 01:20 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I don't remember what exactly is on all the dvds but I will look this evening and report back. It seems that there was nothing amazing on them that I hadn't already seen, perhaps on YouTube.

The version of LIB on the one CD isn't the same as the one she performed on the television program with all the guys with guitars.

I'll have more thoughts later.
Thank you. I am looking forward to your reply . I like the LIB song!
I am also thinking about how it's probably not going to be in English, so what's the use of buying them right..
..Although Alizee's charm goes beyond the language barrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas
First CD+DVD is limited French version of the album. The dvd contains such like a video document
Hmm is there a typo on title of that video? It says " spychedelices " Hm, I remember watching a short documentary-like video of her in Japan, which was fun. I wonder if it will be as cool..
Do you know what videoclips are included? Just curious..
Thank you for the info nonetheless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares
Something else you're going to want to consider is price and availability. If you're okay with buying used, then this shouldn't be a problem at all, but if you insist on having a new sealed copy, the French limited edition is going to be particularly expensive compared to the other two. The Mexican version is still readily available, as is the original version.
I only buy new, and yeah, I've seen some of these crazy prices but I'm leaning towards the regular version more now..so it probably won't be that expensive. I have looked on amazon France and there are (or seem to be) a few copies there..don't know if they ship to my country but I will try once I've made up my mind .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares
And watch out, if you're not careful you might eventually end up with all of them!
I better control myself then