View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:42 AM
LILI :D

Araz77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
OK.. well other members have also asked to know more, but as I stated in the OP I don't even know how to begin to describe how wonderful it all was and well even if I did I don't think anyone here would believe it. Well even the people closest to me ( such as my family ) only know the highlights of that day because it was an experience that just can't be put into words.

Nonetheless, after some thought I guess I can share the questions that were asked by both of us that day and some of the answers aswell.

So for those of you who are interested.. without going into too much detail, here you go.

She asked me if I was there on holiday. I told her yes and that she was the reason that I came.. not that I believed that I would really ever meet her and I told her it was my first day on the island.

She asked me if I was at the concert at Le Zénith. Well she actually remembered me and moreover she also remembered the gift that I slid across the stage to her at the Olympia too when I mentioned it to her.

She asked me if I wanted an autograph. Probably because I didn't ask her for one. Well at the time I thought she might be fed up with signing autographs.

Beside that she also asked me a couple of small questions in regard to the couple of gifts that I gave her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The questions that I asked her were "Parlez vous anglais" it was the only question that I asked her in french.

I asked her what her little baby girls ( she was so adorable but slept the whole time through the meeting ) name was.

I also asked her if she had fulfilled her dream of swimming with dolphins yet. She told me in her own cute way " no not yit " and gave me the sweetest smile!

Nonetheless it wasn't what I really wanted to hear so all I could say was that maybe she would get to swim with dolphins together with Annily oneday when she gets a bit older.

Offcourse I also asked her if it was OK to have a photagraph taken with her and apart from that as I didn't want to bombard her with too many questions the whole time, I just asked her a couple of other small questions regarding the gifts that I gave to her.
hahaha, you're so lucky man, opportunities like that are extremely rare , hopefully one day she will get to swim with Dolphins