View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
"Hey Rambo............I just received my collector set today.....................If you get back from grizzly bear hunting by the weekend..................why don't we get together and open this thing up.....................We'll give Gunny a call and see if he's back from defuzing ied's in Afghanistan, then we'll all get together and open this sucker up!!!!!!!!!!!".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
That's about how it went down for me at work...

Hey Hacksaw, remember that French singer that turned my life around? Her new album is coming out soon and I ordered the collector's set...... OMG! What's in it?...... Well, it's in a hatbox, and there is a compact mirror in there with some other stuff. ........ Like, a small mirror? ....... No, one a woman might use to check her look. ........... Okay, Ray.

It was the first collector set I ever got. And yeah, I got it to support her and I would have got it no matter what it contained. It was released in time for the actual album release, and I think they shipped them express. I got mine in time to take the book that held the CD with me to get it signed. But now it's all packed up in a closet waiting for who knows what.
These are the rather amusing perks of following a female pop singer of Alizée's caliber. Yes, Scruffy, you are right, she should have taken the fact that the majority of her fanbase is male into consideration, but I don't think that this will happen, and therefore I agree with Jordy. I guess Rambo and Hacksaw will have to make do with compact mirrors, Schmuck and "forever young"-themed memorabilia. They should have been happy that there are no ponies!

By the owner, the dog is respected. (Corsican Proverb)

Last edited by Marka; 02-12-2014 at 04:36 PM..