View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Of course Tinkerbell was a big blow to many of us. Why did it have to be so big? But at least it was on her back. Then came the ones on her arm and what was a killer about that is they came in such quick succession, but as I've said before I think depression had a lot to do with it.
Depression and low self-esteem.

Her tattoos cannot even be considered "art", and makes her look like a billboard for Disney. Maybe the characters were her childhood favorites? One must think that they hold some special significance to her. Personally, I loved the Flintstones, but would never consider a Barney Rubble tattoo anywhere.

Here is one situation where being so private really worked against her, being a public figure. She probably lost half her fans when the tats went on. Maybe a few words as to why, and why those characters, would have went a long way. Those that followed her on a superficial level would have left anyway, but for those that love her as a person, it would have settled the matter without all the wild speculations.

Edit:

Quote:
My ex-wife was born on 8/20. Then I got into a relationship with another woman who was born on that date. It was a break up of that relationship that led to 7 years of depression that finally ended with the discovery of Alizee and of course, Alizee was born on 8/21. I'd like to know what time of day Alizee was born? If she was born early in the day, it might have been still been 8/20 here and I would have hit the trifecta!
Wow! That is some coincidence, fate, or whatever you want to call it. My brother in law also has an 8/20 birthday. It would be interesting to know what time Alizee was born, but I doubt if we can ever find out!

I can totally understand how depression can linger, buddy. Looks like we share that Alizee became very instrumental in our recovery.

Quote:
As far as Jeremy, of course one thing we have to consider is Annily's feelings. I think Alizee has heard it all and can take anything we throw her way or at least I hope she can, but we have to be careful in our criticism of him.
It is certainly very brave of Alizee to fall on the sword to protect her family. Her and Jeremy could have been just two young kids who fell in love and realized a few years later that they were basically incompatible once the infatuation with each other wore off, and made the mistakes that young people make. The press and the Internet can be very cruel, and it is very tactful of her to not say much, as one day Annily will be old enough to freely read what has been said about her parents on the Internet.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-04-2017 at 08:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts