View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 03:34 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's so rare of Alizée to say something critical of someone else. One of the few times I remember was her criticizing Jenifer, who used to be her friend and who has often performed in Corsica, over something to do with an album Jenifer put out and I 'think' it might have to do with the fact that Jenifer might have stolen her idea for an album.

Again for her to say something critical is something that is very hard for her to bring herself to do. It's just not her nature and as you say, it must've taken a deep sense of betrayal for her to speak out.

Though not many spoke out, I think there were a lot of fans who were bothered by what went on.
Jennifer effectively killed the friendship with that bit of betrayal. Pity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
... What I am willing to bet the house on is that she is also fiercely loyal.
She is. Loyalty is very important to her.

Quote:
Her saying at DALS that she failed the family, to me, is that she has regrets that she gave up, which violated one of her core principles. Maybe she feels guilt that if she stuck with it "just a little longer", it would have worked out...
I think she did try those extra attempts. The relationship started to go bad before Annily. when she finally did end it, I believe that she was totally burned out - that she stuck with it for too long. She should have left sooner than she did.

Quote:
I'm going to bite my tongue at this point over the most probable scenario surrounding this relationship. What is important is that she is out and with Gregoire, and I hope he treats her well as she deserves.
He is head over heels for her.

Quote:
...Another thing that baffled me is why did she get all those tattoos on one arm (Thank goodness she did)? It's like she recognized the fact that she needed to have one good looking arm for her career...
Wrong arm, in my opinion.

Quote:
... I'd like to know what time of day Alizee was born? If she was born early in the day, it might have been still been 8/20 here and I would have hit the trifecta!...
Half of all babies are born between Midnight and 6AM, so there is a good chance she was.

Quote:
As far as Jeremy, of course one thing we have to consider is Annily's feelings. I think Alizee has heard it all and can take anything we throw her way or at least I hope she can, but we have to be careful in our criticism of him.
Good point.