View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
"Cheese and Rice on a Tricycle". Maybe it's just me, but this one was turning into a "formatting birds nest".

So, I'm just going to simplify the format of my answer a wee bit, and remove some of the quotes. No disrespect to anyone involved. You know I respect you all immensely.
Thanks, RedRafe. I'm relieved to see I am not the only one was getting format confusion. I'll take my turn now, and I hope you don't mind if I copy your formatting. I think we are changing the rules a bit here, but hey, that's the way the world works these days!

What is your favorite young adult novel?

It is not on the list from MelleValetta, but I think the Harry Potter series qualifies as Young Adult. So, I'd say that. For a big grown up adult novel, my all time favorite novel is "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis.

If you could have anything what would it be ?

A fantasy thing: a cure for cancer, ALS and Altzheimer's Disease.
A more realistic, personal thing: A beach house on Dauphin Island, Alabama

Next question: favorite soccer team?

Arsenal, since my teens. But we Yanks need a follow up question:
Favorite American Football team: The Patriots, of course

If Alizée would visit you to sing just one of her songs, which song would you request?

Oh, I would love to hear her sing "Amelie."

Is there any new (or upcoming) musical release that you're interested in?

Nope.

What are you afraid of?

I find ALS the most terrifying thing I can think of

Favorite movie from last year?

I don't usually see movies till they have been out awhile. No idea what was released last year...

Your favourite movie/movies of all time

"Gone With the Wind," "All About Eve," "Frequency" and the 1952 version of "Moulin Rouge"

Your current goal?

Get more physically fit

Favourite tv show?

"Downton Abbey"

How many slices of pizza can you eat a day?

One, if I must

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop

I like the red ones and I eat it quickly. Don't tell my dentist.

If you could direct an official music video for any Alizée song (that doesn't already have one) which would it be?

I'm afraid I don't know which songs for sure she does not have music videos for. So, I'd have to say I'd like a shot a making a new video for "A Cause de L’autumn."

In the series "Doctor Who", who was the best "Doctor"?

John Pertwee

"Dancing with the Stars" or "Danse avec les stars"Which is the better series, in terms of entertainment value and talent?

I have only seen a little bit of both. So, other than liking Alizée's terrific performance, I have to pass on this.

And now here is my question:

Besides Alizée, who are the singers/actresses/celebrities (past or present) that you consider both exceptionally beautiful and truly talented?