View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise View Post
So you’re just as obsessed with Alizée as you were on the first day (when you discovered her)?
Yeah! 🤤🤤🤤🤤™

Of course, it has changed in some way over time!

For example, during the first few months,I listened and watched her on YouTube without exaggerating "night and day", all the time!!

Now maybe I’ll spend more time here and try to discuss her!

I still think of her the same way, that is, “all the time”!

I was dramatically surprised that I’ve always been very interested in beautiful women, but after Alizée it’s hard, so I can’t be very interested in them anymore, except Alizée, she “enslaves” me 100-0!

"Fortunately", I've had a couple of other women before I found her, and I can also "enjoy" them, even though Alizée is very similar to them - or they're "Alizée-style"!

The most exciting is this real "admire"! Because like I said in my opening post, I’m not usually anyone’s “ Superfan,” meaning I don’t “admire” anyone in general like totally crazy! Or, for example, I don’t support and follow a large number of artists! Sure, there are big favorites from different entertainment areas!

Example: Okay, Lionel Messi is one of my idols... Do I watch fan videos, goal collections, etc. about him? Maybe one video once a year or not even that! Do I watch matches? Only national team matches from time to time.

So it was quite a revolution the next time I watched at least 1000 Alizée videos a month!

I also find it interesting to note that there are different men as fans of Alizée.

-People who dream and covet her... a bit as if ordered by an external force... want her straight and go crazy.🤤
-Those who have this same ^ but much more restrained...
-Those who like music and "just" the person Alizée, as a person
-And supposedly the few who don't like her (but I suspect those few are trolls)!

Alizée 💜