View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 04:15 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

The link I posted earlier isn't working anymore but here's another link to the advert, even if the quality isn't that good:

https://youtu.be/zsN7SR0LBgU

Thinking about it - we have to keep in mind that it won't be a normal 2 hour long concert, but only 1 h. So she needs to choose her songs wisely.

But let's guess what she might be singing:

She's got one hour, ca. 5 min for each song minus some talking between songs, introducing herself and the band... so let's say 8 or 9 songs in the end.

If she performs only one song from each album we already have 6 in total.

She needs to perform ML and JEAM, that's for sure. JPVA would be nice too.

Possible options from the other albums:
- MJ or FS from Psychédélices,
- Les Collines from UEDS,
- ACDLA or Je veux bien from 5,
- Blonde from Blonde.

Tho personally I doubt that she'll take a song from UEDS, the album is not really made for the big stage and a fun summer concert. If instead a second song from Blonde is possible, I would leave Alcaline out and add sth else additionally - perhaps K.O.

So that's already 6-7 songs.

There also should be time for one slow ballad, like Psychédélices or Mon planeur.

Personally I would love to see her perform Happy End, but that's just a far off dream. Even if the song is a good one for the stage.

And she should really do La isla bonita. Or maybe the Sound of Silence once more. But La isla bonita works better for a summer festival and her voice always gave the song a warm, tropical touch.