View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:17 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I met her at the autograph session in Paris for the album Psych in 2007. There I was just another fan in line.

In 2010 there was the private autograph session for her fans from Alizee America in
Paris.

In 2012, I saw shows on 2 nights in Lyon when she was in Les Enfoires. At one point, she came up in the stands and was standing about 6 feet away from me.

In 2013, I again saw 2 shows of Les Enfoires, this time in Paris.

In 2013 again in Paris for the release of 5. There was hopes of a private autograph session, but it fell through.

I saw her at the autograph session she held in Ajaccio in 2013 on her birthday and got a lot of great pictures and videos.

In 2013, I saw her sing a duet 'Dear Darlin' with Olly Murs in Paris

I should've tried to get tickets to that last show of DALS where she won the trophy. I was in Lyon that night and could've easily have gone there. As it were, I was trying to vote like crazy on my phone, but I don't think my calls were counted.

I also went to DALS the next year, but found out after the first show, that she had cancelled.
That is awesome

I meant 2x the privat autograph session for the Alizee America forum what I have to say was legendary, how you worked all that out!
and the birthday autograph session Ajaccio.
I haven't read all threads yet, didnt know you have met her also in 2007.