View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 08:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default 'Super' magazine article from 2001

Here is another magazine article that AIFC shared with us. It's from 'Super' magazine back in 2001.

Super_2001_Interview_Plus_de (1).jpg

Alizée: "For my boyfriend, I've sent other friends packing..."

The craziest thing she's done for love? And the most romantic thing done for her. The most famous person she's met? The most horrible joke that's been played on her? A few days into summer, the sweet Alizée gets ready, for her favorite magazine, to play a little interview game "the most". Magneto!

What bothers you the most in life?
A: Hypocrisy! Really, that bothers me. False kindness, that makes me... Since I'm very naive, I think everyone's nice. At my age, it's normal. But no doubt after what's happened, I'll manage to sort people out...

What's the most horrible practical joke that a friend played on you?
A: When I turned 13, I invited my group of friends to celebrate my birthday. We were supposed to go to the movies and then come home and party. But they all pretended to be busy with something else. I told them: "You're all rotten!" ...That evening when I came home, they were all there! THAT was the surprise! (laughs). It was a friend who had organized all that, with my mother!

What's the most romantic thing someone has done for you?
A: Oh la la! (laughs)... I don't want to say it. It's a secret. Since he's my ex-boyfriend, my current one wouldn't be very happy!

What's the craziest thing you've done for love?
A: It's not something really crazy... My boyfriend is older than me. I argued with my friends who were against the fact that I was going out with an older boy. They wanted to disgust me, but I sent them packing out of love for my boyfriend.

What are you the most afraid of?
A; Of disease. I'm afraid of being paralyzed or losing my vision, for example. You can't foresee these kinds of things, they happen to you without warning. I have two friends who have died, one from a diving accident. Disease and death, it really flips me out.

What music do you hate the most?
A: Rap! Really hard rap, like NTM, isn't my thing. Yet I did buy Eminem's album. I didn't like the first single at all, but I like "Stan" a lot because of the melody.

What's your biggest regret?
A: Not knowing how to speak English correctly. In 6th grade, I was really good. At the beginning of the year, my dad taught me a few things to impress the teacher. But in 7th grade, I had a worthless teacher and afterward, I wasn't able to learn it anymore. I regret it, because now, it would be useful for me. I have to start over again!

What's the stupidest thing a fan has ever done for you?
A: I don't know...All the fans' attention, in any way, touches me enormously. I don't think there's any stupid thing. Except maybe the 30-page love letters...

Except for Mylène Farmer, who is the most famous person you have met?
A: "Patrick Bruel. The first time was when I participated in "Graine de stars". He was the mentor of the show. Then, when I recorded my first TV show for "Lolita", he was there as well. We've met a lot of times on TV. And then we saw each other at the Restos du Coeur. He took me under his wing. He acted like a big brother, he told me: "Don't worry, if there's something wrong, just tell me!" In fact he's the only one that I know well.

What's your biggest dream now?
A: To perform onstage. For the moment, I don't have enough songs for a concert, and since I don't really want to do covers, I'll have to wait for my second album to be released. I'd rather wait and do a good show instead of some little thing. I have no idea what it will look like though! But for now, I'm concentrating on the promotion of my first album

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-13-2018 at 06:48 AM..