View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 10:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
I agree! I too prefer her natural color. I too, don't think it was the reason the album didn't become a huge success. I know for me personally, none of the songs really jumped out at me. I should give them another listen though, I've only listened to them once or twice about two years ago. But I think maybe it was just the songs that were weak and didn't gain much attention.
Well we just talked about how the video can affect how well a music video does, now let's discuss the music. I really enjoy both Alcaline and K O from her Blonde album. I put them on cds and would play them when ever I was driving but there was one thing I noticed in that If I was driving along, paying attention to my driving as I should be, hearing the music from the cd in my subconscious, I found myself as soon as either of those two songs came on, I'd reach out and hit the next song button. I found the music at the beginning of the song irritating. Once she started singing it was fine, so what I did was just cropped out the beginning of those songs and it made a bid difference to me.

Members here I'm sure are well aware of the two videos I made concerning these two songs. I wasn't happy with her Alcaline performance that was on video so I decided to make one of my own where I used clips from En Concert to make it looked like she was singing Alcaline.

That came out so well I decided to try it with K O and that too worked out really well. Then came the time where I realized how much I didn't like the beginning, and chopped it off. I added the modified video to my drive, but I didn't add them to my Youtube channel so I suggest you watch these two and see if it makes a difference to you.
K O
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UKd...ew?usp=sharing

Alcaline

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xvd...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-14-2020 at 08:41 PM..