View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 09:16 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Lilly crashes the Rover1

Lilly was speeding along fine; but then she saw an incline....
Let's take the Jump she says to Scout1 ! Scout1 says ; No ! No Jump !
But Lilly runs the Rover over to the incline and they take the jump ! The incline is steeper than it looked so the Rover1 goes high in the air, Scout1 goes one way; while Lilly goes the other. They all impact into the ground with Lilly knocked out, Scout1 banged in the Head and staggering around and the Rover1 crashes on it's side !
Comm1 tells Leader1; We've got a bad signal from Rover1 ! what is it ? Rover1 is signalling that it has crashed and needs towing ! What ? Leader1 says ? Tell my Helocopter Drones to go out to Rover1's last location and get me Eyes on !
Drone1 reporting Rover1 has crashed on its side ! What about Lilly ? She is on her back staring at the Sky ! Is she Breathing ? Her chest is going up and down, but there is a hole in her helmet ! We'll put a patch on the helmet to stop the loss of air ! Drone 2 arrives. Lilly has a tear in her left suit leg and air is escaping ! Also she is leaking Hydraulic Fluid ! Hydraulic Fluid ? Humans don't have; Are you telling me she is bleeding ? Yes says Drone2 She is bleeding hydraulic fluid ! I am sending you instructions for a Tourniquet! You must tie this on her leg above the cut in her skin to stop the loss of Blood !
Sound General Quarters ! Leader1 says to Comm1 Comm1 transmits General Quarters ! General Quarters ! All Robots stand by for orders from Leader1 !
Doctors 1 & 2, Nurses 1 and 2 get out to Rover1's Location in Rover2 and take Ambulance1 in tow behind you to retrieve Lilly !
Doctors 3 & 4 and Nurses 3 & 4 prepare the Human Surgical hospital to receive Lilly for any Operations she may need ! Drones 3 and 4 assist Drones 1 & 2 a necessary ! ( To be continued )