View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Garconcanadien's note: cap is shorthand for "capable", so Cap ou pas cap means "Will you do it or not?"

Yes or no?
Alizee
"Eat with a fan? No problem!"

Since the the release of her first single "Moi...lolita", the beautiful Alizee has walked down a long road. Millions of discs sold, a marriage with Jeremy Chatelain, a baby... Adolescence has made a place in a mature young woman. Her album, called "Psychedelices", released last December, marks a turning in the poetic Alizee's life.

by Julie Moisson

Yes or no to participating in the show "Koh-Lanta"?
No! I am neither courageous nor sporty enough to accomplish all the requirements in this show. Sleep on a beach, but hunting to eat seems impossible to me, and I am very scared of big insects. I won't have to do it one day, I think! (Laugh).

To jump off a parachute?
Yes! But maybe not tomorrow! I am convinced that its necessary to feel a unique and extremely strong sensation when jumping from a parachute. I hope that I will try it one day.

"I got married in Las Vegas!"

To sing in the France Stadium?
Yes! If the public is there to hear me sing, I don't see why I would refuse. For me, its more difficult to put on a show for ten people than ten thousand people or even more.

To dance alone on stage in a nightclub?
No! Going to nightclubs was never my thing, so to do a show on stage, is even less my thing! When I visit my friends, we organise nighttime get-togethers in someone's house or we will go eat in a nice restaurant.

To backpack in a country?
Yes! Leaving for adventure doesn't scare me. It has to be very interesting to live this kind of experience and to discover a people and their customs. I have been dreaming since forever to go to Australia. I hope that it will be my next destination.

To dine in darkness?
No! Impossible! I am kind of scared of stuff that can touch me. I would be much too nervous to be able to dine in darkness.

To marry on a whim in Las Vegas?
Yes! And its already done! It was a cool experience and it gave me many good memories.

To accept a dinner with a male or female fan?
Yes! And I will even say no problem. Most fans that I have met have been calm and respectful with me. In these conditions, I don't know why I would refuse to share a meal with one of them.

To go back and live at your parent's place?
Yes! I visit my parents in Corsica once a month, and I bring them my daughter. I always have a good time with them, and they cuddle me just as much as when I was young. That makes me very happy. (Laugh).

To record an album in English?
For the time being, no, I don't know this language very well. I find it ridiculous to record a CD without understanding the words that I am singing. The day that I become bilingual, we'll see, but to start on the American market makes me very scared.

To act in a TV series?
Yes, if it were in "Prison Break" or "Desperate Housewives"! (Laugh).

To leave and live abroad?
No! I have already spent a lot of time adapting to the capital when I left Corsica, so I haven't the slightest desire to move again. From now own, I have gotten my bearings in Paris, I created a good nest for myself and I feel very good.

"Candy is my life!"

To stop music suddenly?
Yes! If one day, I like something else other than music, I will jump on it. I always promised myself to do everything that I want.

To ask one of your idols for an autograph?
Yes! If I find Madonna, I will ask her without thinking and without shame.

To date a celebrity?
Yes! I have even married one! (Laugh.)

To go scuba diving?
Yes, and its already been done! I have tried it once on vacation near Madagascar. It was great! There were multicoloured fish everywhere, and I still have a marvelous memory of it.

To never eat candy again?
No! Candy is my life! (Laugh.)