View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 04:23 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
i still can't get over how happy i am that i witnessed Fleetwood Mac. I watch their videos on youtube all the time and i never even dared to dream that i would see them live. But one day i noticed that out of all places, they are coming to a small Danish city just 30 km from where i live. I imediately booked ticket in front rows. The crowd was not so good, since very few knew words of the songs. But oh man, i was jumping and screaming and singing. The best 2 hours in my life. Now i believe that dreams come true
I went to the show in Stockholm. I didn't know if Christine would be with them, so I was a bit disappointed not to hear any of her songs, its not the same without her.
Songs like Rhiannon, Sister of the moon and Stand back felt more like routine and slow, and the songs don't reach climax when Stevie can't take those high tones. Instead songs like Tusk and other songs I have not listened to so much was a positive surprise.
I must say I started to appreciate Lindsey more as a singer/guitarist. And Stevie is such a sweet person

So, although some songs didn't live up to my expectations (as usual), I really enjoyed the show.

<3