View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I think we should definitely hold less heavy-content podcasts with less of an emphasis to package and release them (At least until new single/album). That way it can definitely be a more open-ended chat for everyone, less on the thought processes, and less of a burden for you, because it wasn't that serious in the first place.
Just to be clear, I don't in any way consider the podcast to be a burden. Far from it. I really enjoy doing it, even the donkey-work of editing. We've just been recording at a faster pace than I can reasonably keep up with right now. I've got a couple other projects on the go at the same time, and I'd like to be able to devote some time to them too, without feeling guilty that I'm so behind with the podcast.

Quote:
I'm just shooting ideas, like I always do, you know me.
Heh, you do have some good ideas. With the fourth album coming out, I don't think we'll be hurting for content for awhile, but these are definitely things we could look at integrating into the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Yeah, this is a topic I've had in mind for awhile. It'll probably wind up being the first show we do once we're back from hiatus.