View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 01:13 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Then you have Alizée in Amsterdam. We know she is naturally shy, but then again, when she's on stage, once she begins to perform, she is in her element and she excels. But this by far was the largest crowd she had performed in front of and she should have been as nervous as a balloon in a needle factory, but she wasn't. Naturally shy, yet from the very begining, even before she started singing, she knew! Somehow she knew she was going to ace it and she knew the crowd was going to love it. That crowd was into it and she fed off that, loving the moment, loving what she was doing and it just fueled her performance into something that brought out the best in her dancing, her singing, her beauty, her charm and her poise. Waving back to a foreign crowd in that cute fashion, that was waving to her.

There were many very good moments in the pre MCE era, such as L'Aize at the Dome, but ML in Amsterdam, takes the cake in my opinion.

Is there any record of her being asked if she ever suffered stage fright? My impression is that she doesn't.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post

In terms of an X-factor I think alot of it is she just has a perfect face.. tho I'm biased of 15 years of following her haha

If the only thing you have ever seen of Alizee was a photo of her face, would that be enough to knock you off your feet? I think before the magic happens you have to hear her voice, see her dance, smile, clown about. You have to see her move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO90ullM3FQ

So then I post this devastating photo that blows my premise into kindling.

Last edited by Shepherd; 03-30-2019 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts