View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:11 AM

alizeeindia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
True, sometimes we look back on the first two albums through rose-coloured glasses, when there already was a sharp commercial decline by the middle to end of MCE. We assume things would have been great had she came out with a "Gourmandises Part 3", but I'm not sure.

To an extent that's the nature of the business, the "novelty" factory that Lefty talked about wearing off. So chicken or the egg: did things change because the "dream team" split, or did they break up because things were changing anyway? I'd be surprised if the answer wasn't a bit of both.
I dont agree, Ben! You talk about Novelty that was there when she was new and not there now. What about the new fans? I came to know her in 2008 when I watched her La Isla Bonita performance and liked it. Then watched her JEAM performance and slowly became an ardent fan. Had I watched Fifty Sixty, I m sure things would not have been the same. Why most of the Mexicans are her fans?

I still believe, she has done it in the past, she has it in her but either she is not trying that hard or whatever but she can do much better.

www.alizee.in ....... www.moi-alizee.in
www.alizee-india.com ....... www.alizeeindia.com