Thread: Beijing 2022!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 06:14 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

I almost agree that the Games should have been postponed by a year like Tokyo 2020!

In addition, China's covid restrictions are still the strictest in the world.

The IOC should have demanded a little relief from the restrictions if the Games are being held right now!

Of course, I’ve been waiting for these games a lot, so in itself it’s good that they started now!

---

Ski jumping! Great and good memories! Unfortunately, only Finland has now collapsed in that sport!

After all, we were the best, led by Matti Nykänen, then the veterans of that time retired and on top of all that, all TV broadcasts went on pay-TV...

Juniors gradually disappeared from the sport or at least those masses decreased...

And now we're even fighting to get to the second round!

Ice Hockey: It is a pity for hockey that the covid caused the NHL to withdraw ...

In women, the level differences are still quite large...

In speed skating I have mainly been a supporter of the Dutchman Sven Kramer, Finland has not become a big name since Clas Thunberg.

The level of speed skating and the ruling countries have varied considerably over the years, as the USA, for example, has experienced - except that the Netherlands always dominates...

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I enjoy the ice hockey, speed skating and ski jumping events the most for the winter Olympics.

Alizée 💜