View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I agree that she is less special now that she has covered herself with all that ink. Think about it, the reason so many people were drawn to her was because she seemed like the antithesis to the drinking/partying, "material worshipping" type of pop star we see nowadays. She had a very "less is more" approach to sex appeal, or at least her team did. I understand why someone would be turned off as a longtime fan by all the new decisions she's been making.

As far as leaving MF being a stupid decision, I guess from a career standpoint it was. But if she had stayed with that camp, she would be kept on a short leash and probably would not have much experience as a "regular person". I think leaving MF was good for her personal growth because now she can make her own mistakes. It's hard watching her do that, but it's part of life.

It looks to me like she's searching for something in her life that she can't seem to find. I wish her all the best and that she finds what she's looking for and gets some peace of mind as well.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée