View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 04:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Well I figured out the chords, took a good hour just to figure them out (The Longest its every taken me). A lot of em were outta their root positions, had to translate notes up and down, figure out suspendend chords and augmented chords but in the end it worked out. Its a very smooth rendition I got going on here.

Like pretty much it is what it is, Im not gonna try to impress with this cover in terms of talent but rather lul and soothe the listener with slow arpegiated chords + a Slow smooth solo during the mid Break of the lead melody line translated onto the guitar. I have decided to leave the opening electric piano arpegios out of the guitar because they won't give that same feeling to it.

But anyways some of you may not have any idea what Im talking about lol but hopefully you will once I cover the song. Im looking at this one to be fairly musical, like Im gonna showcase my playing here like i said through slow smooth chords. Im working at a way to make them sleepyish kind of...Im thinking of a minor phase buuuut Ill gotta see how that works out tomorrow.

So ANYWAYS I think thats the end of this post, gotta get ready for bed turn my guitar off etc. See you tomorrow night (I finish at 6:00 PM)
I know what you are saying But yah man thanks so much for having it figured out so quickly! Yah sleepyish is definitely a good thing to go for. Because I like this song to be soothing and mellow...it helps listeining to it after a long day