View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 12:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well the original idea for this thread developed when it looked like after "We Love Disney", Alizée was going to be doing more work with them which probably meant she signed some type of contract with them and if that's the case, it was reasoned that she would first have to get out of her contract with Sony.

So the reason that we thought (A friend of mine had first told me of a possible contract with the owners of Disney) Disney would mainly focus on Disney productions which would most probably leave out any chance of her producing an album.

Now I think Alizée would be quite happy with that. It would not be a full time job and I'm sure would let her be able to spend plenty of time in Ajaccio and she'd still be singing and dancing and best of all bringing in a steady pay check.

So if members here are let's say depressed over the situation, I think it's because most of us would much rather see her come out with a successful album and we'd love to see her sing and dance to her own songs.

But there was a recent tweet by Sony that suggests she still maybe under contract with them too.

Now I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I've given Sony an A for effort for trying, but their results have been disappointing and what was really disappointing with her last album is they put too much emphasis on a song that wasn't much good and better songs were for the most part, left by the wayside. It certainly wasn't a chart topper which is what she needs and the way they promoted the album was horrible and that word is no exaggeration compared to what she's capable of.

So I wish she does put out another album, but I hope the next one is with someone who knows what the heck they are doing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-29-2014 at 12:19 PM..