View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Scruffydog777;265443]The name of his shop is Club Fesch/Romance Sneakers. I walked past it in my last visit to Ajaccio, but it was closed. I found this video he made of it.

http://vimeo.com/266173673

Attachment 2665

That was a very interesting video. I wonder if the place always serves food & beverages, or if that was some kind of special party or event. It looks like it has a set up for serving drinks, at least, so maybe it’s a regular thing. A very unique idea, at least as far as my experience goes. I hope he’s doing well with it. When you walked by and it was closed, Scruffy, was that just because it was after business hours or did it seem closed for some other reason?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well we do have some good artists in our country such as Taylor Swift, but then again there are too many like Ariana. Incredibly talented like Miley Cyrus, but someone you hope nobody in your family ever turns out like.
Hear hear. I like to think I’m reasonably accepting in what I tolerate, but I just don’t enjoy trashiness or crude vulgarity in any capacity. If nothing else, it shows a lack of imagination and self control. And it’s unpleasant to watch.

Quote:
What a breath of fresh air Alizée would have been in this country.
I agree! I can’t imagine anyone would object if their daughter turned out like Alizée!

Quote:
I was pleased to watch that SNL video. Years ago I used to watch them religiously, even after all the good actors left and it suffered through years of mediocrity, you couldn't pay me not to watch it. Now you couldn't pay me to watch it. It's just gotten too political.
Again, agreed! SNL used to make me laugh till I cried. Now they are not even funny. No matter your politics, it’s not enjoyable to watch—it’s just repetitive political anger.

Last edited by Bamagirl; 06-06-2019 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts