View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 10:08 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well in this video I put together, I used scenes from all but one of her ML performances. The one I didn't use was one we didn't know about until just a few years ago, but I'm fairly certain that isn't the one. I'm trying to look in the background to get a clue as to the setting.

I'll have to post images of what's left of the Czech data base which was a great way of researching her past performances, interviews etc. There is also the Bible too. No not that Bible!
Cool.. what Bible you talking about? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I looked up "european flags" on bing. The flag logo is the Netherlands. That's all I can tell you.
Oh duh I should've tried searching what flag that was. Well, I just went ahead and tried searching everything Alizee did in the Netherlands (including searching for Dutch as well) and didn't see anything.

If I had to guess right now, I'd say this was from news report of her while performing Live in Amsterdam and it's just a particular frame where she's doing that w/ her hand and the logo is from the clip with their own logo instead of TMF like from the Amsterdam video. I don't see the frame in a quick scan of the video, but it could be where she was partially backstage.. It's just the lighting is a bit similar, along with the hair (it was slightly disheveled in LiA too)